Meeting of the 3 Towns
Doty, Mountain & Riverview
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 – 6:30 p.m.
The Town Boards of Doty, Mountain & Riverview will meet on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. at the Doty Town Hall (14899 County Road T). The purpose of this meeting is to discuss, review, and suggest any revisions to the latest draft of the Intergovernmental Agreement for Emergency Medical Services prepared by Attorney Bartels.
1. Convene in open session, invocation, Pledge of Allegiance, roll call.
2. Approval of Minutes from the previous meeting held on January 9th, 2013 (all).
3. Summary of discussion by Ann Hogan, Dick Kendall, Tony Uecke and Dick Booth with Attorney Bartels on Jan. 21 (Ann, Dick, Tony).
4. Explain receipt of 2nd draft of agreement from Attorney Bartels in early Feb. (Ann, Dick, Tony).
5. Discussion of the latest Intergovernmental Agreement for Emergency Medical Services by the Three-Town elected officials (all).
6. Discussion as to whether the document is ready for presentation to the respective Towns for discussion and action (all).
7. Public Comment
8. Discuss whether a next meeting date, time and place needs to be scheduled.
Dick Kendall, Town Chairman – Doty
Posted this 2nd day of February, 2013
Lynn Kauzlaric, Clerk
Town of Mountain