Meeting of the 3 Towns
Doty, Mountain & Riverview
The Town Boards of Doty, Mountain & Riverview will be meeting on Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at the Riverview Town Hall, 15471 State Highway 32, Mountain. The purpose of this meeting is to continue discussing, reviewing, and revising the Intergovernmental Agreement for Emergency Medical Services; and to discuss issues and concerns as they relate to the agreement.
Convene in Open Session, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call
1. Approval of Minutes and Attachment (Bullet Points), October 17, 2012
2. Discuss payment methodology for calendar year 2013, both
- Payment methodology from Jan. 1, 2013, until the signing of a revised agreement
- and after a newly signed agreement
- Discuss the relationship the payment methodology has to 8.1 & 8.2 in existing agreement.
(Ask Attorney Bartels for an opinion on 8.1—does an amendment need to be signed to be effective?)
3. Agree on Meeting Expectations complementing the discussions related to the MAS
- Stay focused, resolve differences, move forward.
- Stay positive
- Work toward completion by early February…prepared for consideration/approved by respective Towns/signed
- Assumptions not to be made—details to be discussed.
- Prepare prior to every meeting.
- Keep official minute book. Hire clerk if necessary.
- Write and post minutes within 10 days, detailing motions and votes.
- Respond to all inquiries via email or telephone from Town officials or Reps
- Chairperson of the Commission gives direction to the MAS Administrator, not individual Towns or Town Board Members.
4. Review changes to first half of draft agreement as approved in Bullet Points for 10/17/12 meeting so that we can all be on the same page.
5. Review and make changes to second half of draft agreement for discussion with attorney.
6. Schedule conference call with attorney within a few days following meeting.
- Decide who leads the discussion, who attends, when, & where.
7. Public Comment
8. Next Meeting Date, Time and Place
Posted this 5th day of January, 2013
Lynn Kauzlaric, Clerk Town of Mountain