Meeting of the 6-Town Boards Representing
Breed, Doty, lakewood, Mountain,
Riverview and Townsend
The Town Boards of Breed, Doty, Lakewood, Mountain, Riverview and Townsend will meet
on:Tuesdav June 30, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at the Lakewood Administrative Building, 17181 Twin
Pines Road lakewood. WI. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss areas of mutual interest
and concern and to consider actions to address them.
• Call to order. Roll call.
• Pledge of Allegiance.
• Establish the order of the day.
• Approval of the most recent minutes of the 6-Towns
1. Emergency Services (Hogan & Gaie)
2. Broadband Internet Upgrade (Hogan)
3. Construction Waste (Roy)
4. Brush Site Update (Hogan)
S. Wake Ordinance (Wendt)
6. Discussion on Changes in Oconto County Ordinance (Roy, Karow & Wendt)
7. Uniform Set of for Animal Control (Kendall)
Other Business as time allows:
1. Business Update for Each Town.
2. Monthly O.C.E.D.C.Report.
3. New Business.
4. Old Business.
5. Set Next Meeting Date & Place.
By: Adriane Bartels, Secretary 6-Towns