Meeting of the 7-Towns Representing: Breed, Brazeau, Doty, Lakewood, Mountain, Riverview and Townsend
The Town Boards of Breed, Brazeau, Doty, Lakewood, Mountain, Riverview and Townsend will meet on: Thursday, June 2 at 6:30 p.m. at the Doty Town Hall on County Hi-way T. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss areas of mutual interest and concern and to consider actions to address such concerns.
• Call to order. Roll call.
• Pledge of Allegiance.
• Establish the order of the day.
1. Recycling and solid waste going forward for the northern towns of Oconto County.
a. The intent of this topic on tonight’s agenda is addressed. [5 minutes] (Dick Vandewettering)
b. Review of recent actions/initiatives…i.e. where are you at?
i. One representative of each town to summarize in 60-90 seconds.
c. Hearing about the alternatives.
i. Eagle Recycling (Jim Whittinghill – Sales Manager) [15-20 minutes].
ii. Oconto County [15-20 minutes].
iii. “Going-it-on-your-own” – Brazeau’s report [15 minutes].
d. Questions and answer time [15 minutes].
e. Discussion regarding: “Where to from here?” Logical next steps. [15 minutes]
2. Review and approve the most recent minutes of the 7-Town gathering.
3. Selecting the next meeting date/time/place: __________________________________.
a. Articulating topics for that next meeting:
i. Concealed carry;
Posted this 1st day of June, 2016