Town of Mountain
Notice of Public Hearing
for Town of Mountain, Oconto County
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, November 16, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Town Office located at 13503 Weller Road a PUBLIC HEARING will be held for the following items:
- The PROPOSED 2016 BUDGET for the Town of Mountain in Oconto County
- Resolution #04-2015 pertaining to the discontinuance of a platted undeveloped portion of W Zieries Ln
- Resolution #05-2015 pertaining to the discontinuance of a platted undeveloped portion of Dewey Street.
The proposed budgets in detail and above listed Resolutions are available for inspection at the Town Office during posted office hours or by appointment.
Notice of Special Town Meeting of the
Electors of the Town of Mountain
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, November 16, 2015, immediately following completion of the Public Hearing on the Proposed 2016 Budget, which begins at 6:00 p.m. at the Town of Mountain Office, a Special Town Meeting of the Electors called pursuant to 60.12(1)(c) of Wisconsin Statutes by the Town Board for the following purpose will be held:
- To adopt the 2015 Town Tax Levy to be paid in 2016, pursuant to Section 60.10(1)(a) of Wisconsin Statues.
Notice of Special Town Board Meeting
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, November 16, 2015 immediately following the completion of the Public Hearing & Special Town Meeting of the Electors, a Special Town Board Meeting will be held.
- Discuss and adopt the 2016 Budget for the Town of Mountain
- Resolution #04-2015 – Discontinuance of a portion of W Zieries Ln
- Resolution #05-2015 – Discontinuance of a portion of Dewey Street
Dated this 31st day of October, 2015
Posted this 31st day of October, 2015
Lynn Kauzlaric, Town Clerk/Treasurer
|TOWN OF MOUNTAIN|
|2016 BUDGET SUMMARY||Proposed||Percentage|
|License & Permits||$5,200.00||$5,200.00||0.00%|
|Health & Human Services||$15,500.00||$12,000.00||-22.58%|
|Conserv & Development||$115,650.00||$90,250.00||-21.96%|
|Other Financial Uses||$5,500.00||$6,000.00||9.09%|