Meeting of the 3 Towns
Doty, Mountain & Riverview
The Town Boards of Doty, Mountain & Riverview will be meeting on Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 7:00 p.m. at the Riverview Town Hall. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss, review, and revise the Intergovernmental Agreement for Emergency Services; and to discuss issues and concerns as they relate to the Agreement.
1. Convene in Open Session, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call
2. History leading up to Agreement
3. Review, Revise and Agree upon any and/or all Changes to Agreement
4. Discuss Issues and Concerns as they relate to the Agreement if not previouslyaddressed.
5. Public Comment
6. Next Meeting Date & Place
Posted this 25th day of January, 2012
Lynn Kauzlaric, Clerk
Town of Mountain